The “Shawl” is a wearable art, painted silk, open front cape-like wrap that has kimono sleeves (variable length). This piece includes a magnetic “button” pin which allows for multiple methods of draping and wear. The length varies from 42″ and is approximately 48″ from shoulder to hem. Each design is unique. Exact replication is not possible, however, every attempt will be made to replicate similar colors, designs, and shape.
- Shawls are hand painted and handmade in the United States.
- Each piece is a one-of-a-kind wearable art.
- This item is hand painted and may vary from the picture.
- If the wearable art piece is temporarily out of stock, it will be painted, created, and sent to you as soon as possible.
- Each piece of clothing goes through several steps before the art fabric is ready to be sewn. All pieces of wearable art are machine washable on gentle, and dryer safe, or they may be hand washed or dry-cleaned.
- Please Note: If you require special measurements or instructions, clothing may be customized for you for an agreed upon price. Please email Jill Stern BEFORE completing your order. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed.