“Etera” is a strappy sandal by Naot — Hand painted. Great support and strong arch. Velcro strap allows adjusting for personal comfort. Perfect for comfortable, stylish wear, or pairing with a great outfit.
- Naot shoes and sandals are handmade in Israel.
- All leather uppers, removable/replaceable suede covered footbed of 100 percent natural cork which molds to your foot.
- Heel height is one inch.
- This item is a hand painted, one-of-a-kind creation, and may not look exactly like the picture.
- If a shoe is temporarily out of stock, it will be ordered and painted as available.
- Each pair of shoes is stripped down to accept special proprietary paint. After the paint dries, a top coat is applied to make each shoe weather friendly.
- If you have a hard-to-fit foot, shoes that you provide may be customized for you. Fees start at $100.00 plus. Your customized shoes will have the same weather-friendly finish.
Sizes: European/Metric, medium width, full sizes, only.
Victoria Leone –
I bought these at a Craft Show. They are beautiful, comfortable and draw a lot of attention. I think I have gotten more compliments on these than any other shoes I own.
Jill Stern –
My name is Susan and I work with Jill. Thank you for the nice comment. We will be checking later today and see if we have the shoes that you ordered in stock. I will get back to you after we have checked inventory.
Have a good day,