Pieced Tunic/Dress is wearable art. This comfortable tunic/dress is made of a variety of fabrics. The top part is bamboo. The hem is made of bamboo, silk, and viscose fabric pieced together forming pointed edges on the sides. It has round neck with cap sleeves. The length is approximately 42″ from shoulder to hem depending on garment size. Each design is unique. Exact replication is not possible, however, every attempt will be made to replicate similar colors, designs, and shape.
- Washing instructions: hand or machine wash on gentle or dry clean.
- Drying instructions: line dry or lay flat (do not machine dry.)
- Finishing instructions: iron, if necessary, on silk setting.
- Tunics are hand painted and handmade in the United States.
- This item is hand painted and may vary from the picture.
- If the wearable art piece is temporarily out of stock, it will be painted, created, and sent to you as soon as possible.
- Each piece is a one-of-a-kind wearable art.
- Each piece of clothing goes through several steps before the art fabric is ready to be sewn.
- Please Note: If you require special measurements or instructions, clothing may be customized for you for an agreed upon price. Please email Jill Stern BEFORE completing your order. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed.